Thursday, November 17, 2011

Painting on People


I was shown this artist, Alexa Meade, by a fellow classmate. I'm using her creative style of painting on people as inspiration for my current project. I have recently done a shoot using paint myself but am Still having a hard time with the best way to convey my meanings and purposes. Upon see her images/ work I thought blogging about it would be a good way to share. 




She uses the human body as her canvas, creating a moving painting. It's quite incredible to see something so innovative. I've never really seen any thing like it before. I am curious though if her reasoning for painting on people is to change their identity or to enhance it. For me and my work I'm trying to change it, so it's interesting if she's doing the opposite or not. To combine to mediums into one is really a fun idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment